Taking Care Of Your Morris IL, Septic System
Tips For Maintaining Your System
If you live in a rural or unincorporated Morris IL, area chances are you have a septic system. Taking care of your Morris septic system is not a difficult task. By following simple guidelines you should have a trouble free septic system.
Perform Regular Maintenance
Always remember a residential septic tank should be pumped out every 3-5 years if sized accordingly for proper maintenance. Sometimes additional pumping is needed to accommodate for parties or more than average usage.
Keep Area Clear
Never build anything over a septic system including decks, pools, and landscaping.
Don’t Overload the Septic Tank and Drain field
- Check faucets and toilets for leaks; make repairs if necessary.
- Reduce water levels for small loads of laundry.
- Wait until the dishwasher is full to run it.
- Do not use a garbage disposal. It adds up to 50 percent more solids to your septic tank, and your tank will require more frequent pump-outs.
Avoid any additives and bacterial killing chemicals because they can cause more harm then good.
Don’t Pour Grease Down the Drain
Grease can clog pipes in your drain field, making it impossible for the soil to absorb liquids.
Midwest Septic is the area’s #1 septic tank pumping service. We have all the equipment to tackle any job. Septic tank size, location and depth are always recorded on receipts so that homeowners always have a copy. Feel free to ask any questions because we our always here to help. We train our technician to make sure we can identify and diagnose any problems your septic system may have. If you need your Morris septic tank cleaned call:
- Midwest Septic And Drain Inc.
- 503 Davy Ln Wilmington IL,60481